Friday, January 27, 2006

Theeeeeeeeey're coming!

As a grandma I’m here to say, AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! That’s a scream, if I didn’t communicate it well. It’s a scream of excitement. My daughter-in-law, Angie, along with the two girls, a fetus in the womb, two dogs, and a cat, are moving here to Colorado. My son has orders for Korea and will leave on, of all days, his birthday. They already had made plans to get out of the Air Force at the end of his stint in a year, so, she’s willing to relocate the family here and establish a house for them.

I’m going to have my babies right here with me! And, I’ll be present for the birth of the third, something I missed with the other two born in Okinawa.

So, come March, I’ll either have a ton of things to report on this blog, or I’ll be so busy, I won’t have time. Either way, my life will be full of grandbabies soon, and that’s a good thing!

Please pray for safe travel for both Jon and Angie, and that all things go smoothly: the move, the birth of their child, and the separation.

Get ready for PICTURES!


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates